Grade King Construction Special (GK CSP)
The Grade King Construction Special is designed for extreme duty earthmoving applications that require your equipment to withstand the abuse provided by high output tractors up to a maximum of 535 horsepower. All Grade King Construction Special Scrapers come standard with a 36" smooth drum or sheep's foot roller that can be ballasted for extra weight. Optional equipment includes a hydraulically controlled scarifier bar and a laser ladder for mounting GPS or laser equipment. The Grade King Construction Special is available in 10 foot, 12 foot, 14 foot, and 16 foot widths.
DANNY'S FORMULA FOR HAUL ROADS
FOR EVERY 1 MPH INCREASE IN SPEED ON A HAUL ROAD YOU WILL GET AN INCREASE OF 8 PERCENT IN PRODUCTION PER MACHINE HAULING/MOVING DIRT. IF YOU ARE USING 4 OR MORE MACHINES ON AN EARTH MOVING JOB, THE UNIT EARNING THE MOST MONEY PER HOUR FOR YOU IS THE MACHINE THAT IS MAINTAINING THE HAUL ROADS.
"WHY?" BECAUSE THIS MACHINE IS CREATING A WORK ENVIRONMENT THAT ALLOWS YOUR EARTHMOVING EQUIPMENT TO PERFORM AT MAXIMUM CAPACITY AND FUEL EFFICIENCY. THE 8 PERCENT IS BASED ON A 4200 FOOT IN ONE DIRECTION HAUL ROAD. DANNY PERSONALLY CHALLENGES ANYONE TO APPLY THEIR OWN HOURLY GOALS AND PROVE THIS FORMULA WRONG!!!
Grade King Construction Special Specs
● The Grade King is manufactured using a minimum of 1/2 inch thick steel.
● The moldboard is made from 7/8 of an inch thick rolled steel plate.
● The adjustable side cutters are made from 5/8 inch thick AR steel plate.
● 36" diameter smooth drum or 50" diameter sheep's foot roller.
● 3000 PSI phasing hydraulic cylinders to work with all earthmoving equipment.
● 25,000 lbs. safety towing chains are standard equipment.
● Completely manufactured with Grade 8 Hex bolts, lock washers, and hex nuts.
FOR MORE SPECIFICATIONS ON THE GK CSP PLEASE CLICK HERE
GRADE KING CONSTRUCTION SPECIAL PHOTO GALLERY
(Click on the photos to view a larger photo)