This is a Grade King Leveling Scraper pulling a 48-48 Roll-N-Go Compaction Roller
This is the Grade King and 48-48 Roll-N-Go maintaining a haul road that goes over a highway.
Our equipment will easily raise and lower to accommodate for the highway.
The haul roads take a ton of abuse from the large equipment that travels on them.
The Grade King will level the uneven ground while the Roll-N-Go compacts the road to strengthen it.
The extra strength decreases the amount of labor and maintenance that has to be done on the haul road.
Advantages of pulling the 48-48 Roll-N-Go behind the Grade King
● Eliminates the need for a $500,000 tractor, $500,000 compactor, and a $200,000 road grader
● Eliminates the need for a separate finishing tool
● Eliminates the need for several highly experienced and expensive operators
● Increases the contractors profitability by decreasing fuel and labor costs
● Increases production speed from 4 to 8 miles per hour, which increase contractors profitability
● Quick and easy mobilization to a job site
● Gives a contractor flexibility during slack periods on jobs by being able to diversify equipment
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE ROLL-N-GO PLEASE CLICK ON THE NAVIGATION BAR AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE