This is a Grade King Leveling Scraper and a 48-48 Roll-N-Go Compaction Roller
This is the Grade King and 48-48 Roll-N-Go working the dirt for preparation.
When working together our equipment creates a tool for heavy duty scraping and compacting.
The Roll-N-Go can be operated independently from the Grade King.
The independent operation allows the operator to choose what operation he needs to perform without removing a piece of equipment.
Advantages of pulling the 48-48 Roll-N-Go behind the Grade King
● Eliminates the need for a $500,000 tractor, $500,000 compactor, and a $200,000 road grader
● Eliminates the need for a separate finishing tool
● Eliminates the need for several highly experienced and expensive operators
● Increases the contractors profitability by decreasing fuel and labor costs
● Increases production speed from 4 to 8 miles per hour, which increase contractors profitability
● Quick and easy mobilization to a job site
● Gives a contractor flexibility during slack periods on jobs by being able to diversify equipment
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE ROLL-N-GO PLEASE CLICK ON THE NAVIGATION BAR AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE