Tuff Man Series Leveling Scrapers
Tuff-Man Leveling Scrapers are designed for medium duty earthmoving applications utilizing lower horsepower tractors up to a maximum of 90 horsepower. This box blade scraper is available in 6 foot, 7 foot, and 8 foot widths. The Tuff Man is equipped with standard punch 6” Motor Grader blades. Standard equipment includes laser mounting brackets, a removable tongue, Bogie wheels, an adjustable front hitch, tires are rated 900 lb each. The Tuff Man series leveling scraper performs excellently at speeds up to 8 MPH. The Tuff Man offers many of the same features found on the Grade King Series. The Tuff Man also has the ability to tilt left or right with a tilt kit. The tilt kit will also retrofit any Tuff Man model.
NEW SEEDER ATTACHMENT FOR 2009
WITH ONE PASS AND ONE OPERATOR YOU CAN:
● SCARIFY THE DIRT
● LEVEL THE DIRT
● SPREAD THE SEED
● INCORPORATE THE SEED
Tuff Man Series Specs
● Adjustable side cutter plates that are 1/2” thick AR steel plate.
● The moldboard is made from 3/8” thick rolled steel plate.
● comes standard with laser or GPS adapter plate
● 3000 PSI phasing hydraulic cylinders to work with all earthmoving equipment.
● 10,000 safety towing chains are standard equipment.
● Completely manufactured with Grade 8 Hex bolts, lock washers, and hex nuts.
FOR MORE SPECIFICATIONS ON THE TUFF MAN PLEASE CLICK HERE
FOR MORE SPECIFICATIONS ON THE TUFF MAN ATTACHMENTS PLEASE CLICK HERE
TUFF MAN SERIES PHOTO GALLERY
(Click on the photos to view a larger photo)
TUFF MAN ATTACHMENT PHOTO GALLERY
(Click on the photos to view a specs sheet on the attachments)